HaridwarTaxi.Com is part of India Easy Trip Pvt ltd network and we provide tour packages worldwide. For our wide range of packages you can visit www.indiaeasytrip.com. We are also exclusive marketing and sales partner for Hotel The Rio at Haridwar. Kindly check our special tour package of Haridwar Rishikesh from Delhi to Delhi with Hotel The Rio and various car options. Hotel The Rio is boutique hotel located in the middle of the Haridwar. We can also provide packages along with other hotels also for Haridwar Rishikesh. For more economy package or package with 4*, 5*, luxury hotel or customized packages E-mail us at
about Haridwar: The holy city of Haridwar known as " Gateway to
God" and the blown city with temples, attract religious pilgrims
from all over the world. Religious festivals like Kumbh Mela, Muni
Amavsya (No Moon), Purnima (Full moon) hold even further draw, and
tourists can’t helped but be compelled by the city’s aura of intense
spirituality. Haridwar is one of the seven holiest places of the
Hindus, located on the banks of River Ganges. The gathering during
the Ganga aarti at Har Ki Puri gives Haridwar spiritual feel.
Brief Details about Rishikesh: Named after the Lord Vishnu,
Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the
Himalaya in northern India it is also known as the yoga center of
the world and is home to many world renowned ashrams & the meaning
of Rishikesh is “The Lord of Senses” . Rishikesh styles itself as
the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all
kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The fast-flowing Ganges is
surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from temples and
ashrams Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting centre,
backpacker hang-out, and gateway to treks in the Himalaya.
Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package
02 Nights 03 days Package Tour from Delhi
Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar (230 kms / 6 hrs):
Morning meet our driver at Delhi airport / hotel / railway station at 08:00 AM and transfer to Haridwar by car. Check in to the hotel & Relax. Later visit Har ki Pauri for holy dip and evening Ganga Aarti. Over night stay at Haridwar.
Day 2: Haridwar - Rishikesh - Haridwar:
Morning after breakfast enjoy sightseeing of Haridwar Rishikesh. Visit Mansa Devi Temple & Chandi Devi Temple. Visit Bharat Mandir, Lakshman Jhula, Lakshman Temple, Ram Jhula & Gita Bhawan. Evening enjoy Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Later return to Haridwar. Over night stay at Haridwar.
Day 3: Haridwar to Delhi (230 kms / 6 hrs):
): Morning after breakfast check out from hotel. Visit Daksh Temple, Hari Har Ashram & Pawan Dham. Later transfer to Delhi by car. Dropping at Delhi airport / hotel / railway station up to 07:00 PM.
Deluxe Package :
Total Cost (INR)||
3* Deluxe Package :
Total Cost (INR)||
3* Luxury Package :
Total Cost (INR)||
Heritage Luxury Package :
Total Cost (INR)||
Hotel List :
|Ganga View||SRS Lakshay||Ganga Lahri||
Haveli Hari Ganga|
|The Great Ananda||Golden Tulip||Radission|| |
|Hotel City Park||Crystal Ganga||Godwin|| |
- Buffet breakfast as per our tour.
- Accommodation as per package.
- All sightseeing & transfer dedicated by A/C Indigo / Innova car.
- All toll tax parking fuel driver allowances.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Any types of monument & entry fees.
- Cable car charges.
Terms & Conditions :
- A/C will not work at hill areas.
- All the payments other than the above mentioned services will have
to be made directly at the venue.
- Hotels check in & check out time will be as per hotel rules.
- Meals mentioned above will be provided by as per rules of particular
- Vehicle is as per itinerary and not on disposal. Additional
sightseeing or transfer which are not mentioned in itinerary is payable
to the driver directly.
- Vehicle will not be available after 20:00 hrs in case extra charges
are not paid for disposable usage or not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface
transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- Refund of against cancellation of hotel as per hotel rules.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond
our control, such as acts of God, bad weather, landslide, climatic
conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or
decisions of government, political or national crisis, acts of terrorism
or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses,
hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies,
operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due
to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is
beyond our control. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the
customer. How ever we will try our best to help you.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of
person or property during the course of the tour.
- India Easy Trip acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third
party service providers; it shall not have any liability whatsoever for
any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service
providers such as hotels or car rental providers. In no circumstances
shall India Easy Trip be liable for the services provided by the service
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any
refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the
customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or
functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Company hereby expressly disclaims any indirect warranties or laws
imputed by the any country other than India.
- All legal disputes are subject to the jurisdiction only in the
courts of Haridwar.
- 40% advance for tour confirmation.
- Balance payment on arrival at Haridwar.
Cancellation Policy :
- 97% refund of total amount for cancellation before 90 Days.
- 90% refund of total amount for cancellation before 30 Days.
- 50% refund of total amount for cancellation before 15 Days.
- 25% refund of total amount for cancellation before 07 Days.
- No refund for cancellation in last 48 hours. (Working hours only)
Important Note :
The Guest availing services from India Easy Trip must read, understood and
accept the terms and conditions of this document before the tour. All rights
and liabilities of the Guest and/or company with respect to any services to
be provided by company shall be restricted to the scope of this document.
For Online Payment Click Here: Pay Now Button (Link) :